RULES OF SALE IN INTERNET SHOP DORABELLA
Below regulations state rules of purchasing in internet shop led by the Seller in website www.dorabella.pl.
Seller: DORABELLA Dorota Pietkiewicz-Kucharska situated at: 94-122 Łódź, ul. Zapaśnicza 47, registered in Central Evidence of Enterprises, NIP: 727-136-81-41, Reg: 472873277
Contact with the Seller: under e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
§ 1 Definitions
1. Rules – regulations stated in this document. These rules come in accordance with regulations in art. 8 Act of 18th July 2002.
2. Client – person over 18 who intends to place Order in internet shop.
3. Subject of a deal – Products listed and defined on the website with Internet Shop. The Seller undertakes all measures to keep the offer up to date. If some of the Ordered Products are not available, the Seller will inform the Client at his earliest convenience either by phone or by e-mail.
4. Product – item being subject of the Selling Agreement.
5. Selling Agreement – agreement to sell Products concluded between the Seller and the Client by means of internet communication.
6. Internet Shop DORABELLA – internet service available at www.dorabella.pl, where the Client can purchase the Product.
7. Parties – Seller and Client.
8.Shop Webpage – every page under address www.dorabella.pl.
9. Order – formal will of the Client stating clearly kinds and quantities of Products the Client wants to purchase through Internet Shop.
§ 2 General rules
1. Placing an order in Internet Shop is subject to Client’s acceptance of the Rules of Sale.
2. Internet Shop DORABELLA sells Products in retail system through Internet.
3. All Products offered in Internet Shop DORABELLA are brand new, originally packed, free of phisical and legal faults and have been introduced to the Polish market legally.
§ 3 Placing Orders
1. All prices shown on internet pages dorabella.pl include VAT tax. Prices quoted do not include costs of transport to the Client.
2. Orders are accepted through the webpage or by e-mail email@example.com.
3. Orders through the webpage may be placed anytime, 7 days a week, all year round. As for e-mail orders, the Clients can place them anytime, but the confirmations will be sent within working hours (8a.m. to 8p.m.).
4. Order is valid on condition the Client fills the form properly. All contact data, among them detail address, where the Products should be sent as well as e-mail address and telephone number must be written in the Order form.
5. In case the required data is not complete, the Seller will contact the Client. If it is not possible to get in touch with the Client, the Seller has the right to cancel the Order.
6. The Client agrees that invoices and corrections are issued and sent by internet.
7. Upon placing the Order, the Client can agree to keep his personal data in Seller’s files in order to process the Order. In case of such consent, the Client has the right to enter his data in order to complete it, change it or require removing it.
8. The Client can accept an option of storing his data by the system in order to ease placing next Order. Thus the Client should write his login (e-mail address) and password. The password is known by the Client only, so he must keep it in secret and protect.
9. After placing the Order, the Client will receive an automatic reply from the shop as confirmation.
10. The products ordered will be sent upon arrival of the payment to Seller’s account.
§ 4 Costs and shipment time
1. The ordered goods are sent to address specified in the Order or e-mail message from the Client. In case the Order form is not filled properly and the goods cannot be sent, the Shop will inform the Client and require additional information accordingly.
2. The ordered goods are delivered by courier companies or by Polish Post Office.
3. The parcel is delivered in accordance with time specified in each delivery option. At choosing payment option the time of bank operations must be added to the shipment time (usually 1-2 working days), because the goods will be sent upon receiving the transfer by the Seller.
4. The Client will cover the costs of transport according to prices quoted in order form. The cost depends on the option chosen. Orders exceeding 300PLN are free of this charge.
§ 5 Payment
1. Every order is invoiced.
2.Payment for the Order can be effected through electronic transfer PAYPAL, PAYU or straight to the Seller’s bank account.
3. In case of specific products the Seller has the right to exclude certain ways of payment.
4. The date of payment is the date when the required amount is shown on Seller’s account.
§ 6 Delivery
1. Deliveries are effected on the territory of Republic of Poland. Other EU countries are subject to deliveries effected by courier companies and the costs of transport will be quoted accordingly by e-mail.
2. Before collecting the parcel from the courier the Client is asked to check if the package is not damaged in transport. The completeness of the package must be checked carefully. In case the package has damages or seems to have been opened, the package should not be collected, but in presence of the courier the Client should write a damage protocol signed by the courier and contact the Seller in order to explain the situation. Lack of confirmed protocol regarding the quantity or quality of the parcel written at the moment of collecting it, may have a negative influence on settlement of Client’s claim as regards damages or theft in transport.
§ 6 Retraction from the agreement
1. Client concluding agreement through internet has the right to retract from it within 10 days on condition it is in written form. This term is a deadline and counts since the date of collecting the goods by the client. In order to retract from the Order it is enough to send an e-mail message to the Seller within the deadline.
2. The right to retract from the agreement regards only sale to private persons ordering the Products for private use only.
3. Product returned must be complete, originally packed and sealed, not damaged and showing no signs of use.
4. In case of retraction from the Order the Product must be sent to the Seller’s premises at Client’s expence.
5. The returned Product must be properly packed in order to protect it. The Client must attach signed will of retraction and information about account number to have the money returned.
6. The Seller will examine the returned Product within 2 working days after receiving it together with signed retraction will. If the product complies with requirements listed above in point 3, a credit note will be issued. Original and copy will be sent to the Client by priority mail. Jeżeli towar spełnia wymienione w punkcie 3 niniejszego paragThe Client must return signed copy of this note to the Seller. Within 7 working days after receiving signed copy of credit note, the Seller will return the money to Client’s required account.
§ 7 Claims
1. Products have Seller’s 2-year guarantee valid in EU countries. The guarantee is attached to each product on the certificate form.
2. In case the Product needs to be repaired – it is sent back to the Client at Seller’s expense.
3. In case the Product does not comply with the Order, it must be returned to the Seller at Seller’s expense together with written and signed note stating the differences and Client’s expectations as regards the settlement.
4. The client will lose the right to claim incompability of the Product with the Order if he does not inform the Seller about this fact within 2 months after receiving the Product. Returned product must comply with requirements stated in § 6 point 3.
§ 8 Data protection
1. The Seller is administrator pf personal data of the Clients given in accordance with proper execution of Orders. The Clients have access to their data. The data have been given voluntarily.
§ 9 Final statements
1. All cases not included in these rules will be subject to Polish Regulationss – Act of 2nd March 2000 ( Civil Code (Dz.U. 1964 nr 16 pos. 93).
2. Litigation aroused in regard of execution of Agreements between the Seller and the Clients will be settled by Court due to Seller’s location.
3. The Seller has right to change these Rules.
4. Issue date 02-08-2014.